Job Designation: Technical Engineer (NOC Support)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Required experience (in years)- 1 to 3 yrs
- Responsible for handling Level 1 analysis, trouble shooting and resolution.
- Responsible for handling product queries.
- Operation and Maintenance of system, platform, and interconnects including performing daily checklists and troubleshooting. The network elements include apps server, signalling interfaces, data base server, storage array, Oracle, Sun, HP and other hardware.
- Handling all the communication related to the assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinating the issues internally and with outsourced partners, service providers (ISPs, ILD/NLD carriers) and onsite teams.
- Responsible for maintaining and making available up-to-date contact information, supported product lists, technical information regarding products, troubleshooting information, all known fault handling information and other information of general use.
- To interface with customer for all CSRs internal and external.
- CSR handling on a 24/7 service level and to work in any shift.
- Implement workarounds to limit customer downtime. Subsequently follow-up and ensure implementation of permanent solution.
- Participate or organize Technical Call Bridge to address technical diagnostics with in collaboration with customers and partners.
- Maintain all the connectivity and account details from a support perspective to provide efficient support.
- Ensuring SLAs to better level than customer contract.
- B.E. / B.Tech. , M.E./M. Tech. or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / MCA
- Experience in Network Operations, troubleshooting customer issues related to wireless technologies
- Strong Knowledge of GSM, SS7, SCCP and Core Network
- Operating Systems: Unix, Solaris
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong computer skills are required, with specific experience in HP Unix or Sun Solaris and Windows environment
- Ability to work in a team environment serving multiple global customers
- Strong English communication skills and sense of urgency
- 3 years of experience working as part of a 24X7 NOC team
- Min 2 years of related mobile telecom network operations environment required.