Job Designation: Sr. Software Engineer – BSS
Required experience (in years)- 3 to 5 yrs
This position reports into the Sr. Development Manager at Airlinq and would be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium complex components of the assigned module. He role involves (not limited to) –
- Identify the required domain details, protocol details by doing study & research before starting software design.
- Decide on appropriate scalable efficient technologies, data structures to implement the design.
- Develop domain and detailed platform codebase understanding.
- Forward development and sustenance of existing platform components.
- Work with Product Management team w.r.t. high level requirements from the platform.
- Understanding of Telecom Billing technology, including interpretation of specifications to provide:
- Develop and Enhance platform components
- Guidance to product teams w.r.t. certain aspects of network behaviour.
- Guidance to deployment and support engineers.
- Team members should own entire applications working independently as well as jointly work with others on other applications.
Skills & Experience requirements:
- Core Java (Mandatory)
- Struts (Mandatory)
- Hibernate (Mandatory)
- Unix (Mandatory)
- Git or any other code version control (Mandatory)
- Sql (Mandatory)
- Play framework – good to have
- Shell/Perl/python – any scripting language good to have
- High availability/scalability concepts – good to have
- Telecom Billing – preferable Requirements
- 3 to 5 years of relevant software development experience.
- B.E. / B.Tech. , M.E. /M. Tech in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / MCA.