Job Designation: QA Manager/Sr. Manager
Required experience (in years)- 12+ yrs
This position reports into the VP – Engineering at Airlinq. He will work with the Engineering and Development teams to build and maintain a testing and quality program for the full suite of Airlinq’s products and services. The role involves not limited to the following:
- Design, implement and manage a thorough Quality Assurance process for the company, including identification of the technical resources needed to perform QA on all software development products.
- Design, implement and maintain test procedures, including test cases, as necessary for each release and for regression testing.
- Maintain and track resolution of issues found during testing.
- Perform the primary QA functions and ensure that all products are delivered with optimal quality.
- Participate in regular meetings with Engineering and Development (including daily scrums) to represent and prioritize QA requirements.
- Develop and maintain the portfolio of internal and external documentation and participate as needed in external meetings with customers and prospects.
- Working independently as well as jointly work with others on other applications.
Skills & Experience requirements:
- Domain Expertise:
- Knowledge of GSM, SS7, LTE
- HTTP/SOAP/REST API based testing
- Technical know-how on GTPV1/V2, DIAMTER (S6a), SCCP, TCAP, MAP, CAMEL protocol stacks
- Technical Skills:
- Scripting languages like Perl / TCL / Python
- UNIX (Solaris/Linux) and shell/Perl scripting, windows
- Oracle 8i/9i
- Selenium, JMETER, basic understanding of telecom nodes and terminologies
- Testing Skills:
- API testing, GUI testing
- Experience in test automation using C/C++ and shell/Perl scripting on UNIX
- Knowledge of various test methods
- Must have done test automation for Telecom products
- POSTMAN, SOAP UI, Wireshark, JMETER
- Bugzilla/JIRA, Test Link
- 12+ years of relevant experience.
- B.E. / B.Tech. , M.E. /M. Tech in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / MCA.