Job Designation: Java with Hadoop Developer
Location: Gurgaon, India
Required experience (in years)- 3 to 7 yrs
This position reports into the VP – Engineering at Airlinq. He will work with the Engineering and Development teams to build and maintain a testing and quality program for the full suite of Airlinq’s products and services. The role involves not limited to the following:
- Part of a team to build end-end IoT solutions for various industry problems using Hadoop.
- You will be responsible for building quick prototypes and/or demonstrations to help management better understand the value of various technologies especially IoT, Machine Learning, Cloud, Micro-Services, DevOps and AI.
- Develop various reusable components, frameworks and accelerators to reduce the development lifecycle of future IoT projects.
- In this role, you must be able to work with minimal direction and supervision.
- Setting up Cloud platforms for use-cases
- Minimum of 3 years IT experience with at least 2 years working on Cloud technologies (AWS or Azure).
- Must have architecture and design experience in building highly scalable enterprise grade applications.
- Must be able to design and setup a continuous integration environment, processes and tools in place for the target cloud platform.
- Proficient in Java and Spring Framework.
- Must have strong background on IoT concepts Connectivity, Protocols, Security and Data Stream.
- Must be familiar at least at the conceptual level on the emerging technologies including Big Data, NoSQL, Machine Learning, AI, Blockchain etc.
- Hands-on experience with AWS services from Compute, Storage, Networking and Security components
- Knowledge in Big Data technologies Hadoop, Pig, Hive and Spark
- Experience working with any Hadoop platform extensively.
- Experience in migrating workload from on-premise to cloud and cloud to cloud migrations
- Experience in programming of – MapReduce, Spark
- Knowledge of Hadoop Sizing and Implementation
- Good hands on experience of Java (core java) and J2EE technologies, Python/Scala,/Unix/Bash Scripts
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, data analysis and research skills
- Demonstrable ability to think outside of the box and not be dependent on readily available tools
- 3-7 years of relevant experience.
- B.E. / B.Tech. , M.E. /M. Tech in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / MCA.