Job Designation: Java Developer/ Sr. Java Developer
Location: Jaipur, India
Required experience (in years)- 3 to 5 yrs
This position reports into the VP – Engineering at Airlinq. He will work with the Engineering and Development teams to build and maintain a testing and quality program for the full suite of Airlinq’s products and services. The role involves not limited to the following:
- Design and develop based on Java components and frameworks.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting, studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Analyze business and user needs, update and document design, and revise existing system logic as necessary.
- Assist in developing project standards and guidelines
Skills & Experience requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on Java development experience
- Working on Java applications, good grasp of the language.
- Understanding of Java Threading model required
- Experience in developing Java multi-threaded applications preferred
- Experience with Java frameworks, libraries and technologies (e.g., Spring, Hibernate and Apache)
- Good oral/written communication skills in a team-based environment
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- B.E. / B.Tech. , M.E. /M. Tech in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / MCA.