Job Designation: Sr. Technical Engineer
Industry Experience: Telecom (GSM/LTE/BSS/OSS)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Required experience (in years)- 4 to 6 Yrs
This position reports into the Associate Director – Delivery at Airlinq and would be responsible for deployment of Airlinq products and services at client site remotely/onsite as per the published standards and methodologies.
- Execute Product installation, integration, testing, UAT and launch support for Airlinq platform and solutions.
- Follow the standard deployment methodologies and practices
- Perform the deployment as per the published methodology
- Travel onsite for installation and commissioning.
- Hands on scripting/testing/tracing/troubleshooting and documentation.
- Accurate reporting and escalation of issues.
- Daily status reports to manager
- Escalate issues that are blocking/long pending to manager
- Adherence to the planned activities.
- Provide product and other technical feedback to Field Support and manager for improvements.
- Work towards completing the project as per the timelines
- Project documentation, implementation guides etc.
- Participate in the pre-RFA system audit and make the necessary corrections
- Participate in the post-implementation audit and make the necessary corrections
- Work with Field Support to do the support transition of the completed projects
- Deliver quality deployments within agreed upon timelines
- Readiness to travel on short notice.
- B.E. / B.Tech. , M.E./M. Tech. or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / MCA
- Installation and System integration experience. Experience in integration of VAS in telecom operator environment
- Solaris/Linux/Shell scripting –Knowledge of Unix and shell scripting. Perl scripting knowledge preferred.
- Database – Oracle/MySQL – Basic understanding of database is a must. Good knowledge on SQL. PL/SQL knowledge preferred
- Domain Knowledge – GSM, SS7/SIGTRAN/Diameter. Conversant with Call flows and routing VAS/Core Network integration and Testing call flows
- Protocol knowledge (any or all): MAP/CAMEL/INAP/GPRS/Diameter.
- Knowledge of IP networking will be preferred.
- Communication skills – Candidate should have good grasp of English language and should be fluent in his communication.
- 4 to 8 years of work experience.
Airlinq powers the next generation enterprise-grade cloud and edge platform to handle complex AI and IoT use cases for the new breed of connected assets like cars, autonomous pods and drones. This highly scalable, globally available platform is ready to support millions of connected assets and vehicles with mission-critical latency, security and reliability. At Airlinq, we envision a thriving ecosystem of people, businesses, and cities that are related, safe, and efficient. We strive to enable and empower our customers and partners in defining the present & future of their products and services in a way that presents an open road of possibilities. We empower businesses to build the future of mobility. By joining us, you can create world-class, innovative customer experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world. Our fast-paced environment provides many opportunities to challenge yourself while working with cutting-edge technologies like edge computing, artificial intelligence, and automotive software platforms. Join the Airlinq Team!