Job Designation: Sr. Technical Engineer (L2 Support Engineer)
Industry Experience: Telecom (GSM/LTE/BSS/OSS)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Required experience (in years)- 5 to 8 Yrs
This position reports into the Sr. Manager – Operations at Airlinq and would be responsible for deployment of Airlinq products and services at client site remotely/onsite as per the published standards and methodologies.
- Responsible for handling Level 1 and Level 2 analysis, trouble shooting and resolution.
- Responsible for handling product queries.
- Handling all the communication related to the assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinating the issues internally and with outsourced partners, service providers (ISPs, ILD/NLD carriers) and onsite teams.
- Responsible for maintaining and making available up-to-date contact information, supported product lists, technical information regarding products, troubleshooting information, all known fault handling information and other information of general use.
- To interface with customer for all CSRs internal and external.
- Emergency CSR handling on a 24/7 service level, with on call support.
- Implement workarounds to limit customer downtime. Subsequently follow-up and ensure implementation of permanent solution.
- Participate or organize Technical Call Bridge to address technical diagnostics & collaboration with customers and partners.
- Maintain all the connectivity and account details from a support perspective to provide efficient support.
- Ensuring SLAs to better level than customer contract.
- To execute tasks allocated by the reporting manager in a timely manner
- Coordination with customer/partner SPOC for all technical aspects
- Coordination with customer/partner SPOC for Hardware / VM / Software Installation / Configuration including OS install, RAID configuration, high availability module, IP allocation
- Multitask and handle various tasks based on priority
- On-site assistance to Network Specialist for connectivity (e.g. MPLS) related technical and logistics aspects
- Coordination with customer/partner SPOC for all on-site tasks including structured cabling, labelling, rack mounting, equipment powering etc.
- Coordination with customer L1 / NOC teams including basic and detail level filtration & troubleshooting
- Coordination with L3 team
- Incident management, reporting, RCA preparation
- B.E. / B.Tech. , M.E./M. Tech., or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / MCA
- Excellent understanding of GSM (Packet Core, MSC, HLR, STP, SS7 signaling, GGSN) and VAS Services (IN, SMS, USSD, MMS & GPRS)
- Experienced in IP networking, routing, connectivity, etc.
- Minimum 2-year Work experience, preferable in an O&M VAS & IOT environment with a mobile operator
- Technical know-how on MAP, INAP, CAMEL, GPRS, TCAP, SCCP, ISUP, SIGTRAN protocol stacks
- Diameter call flow for AAA
- Working knowledge of CDRs
- VOIP/SIP protocol
- UNIX (Sun Solaris/Linux), Shell/Perl/python Scripting
- Tools like Wireshark, postman, ticketing tool, Nagios
- Working knowledge on API Workflow & Testing
- SQL / Database Configuration & Maintenance
- 4 to 8 years of work experience.
Airlinq powers the next generation enterprise-grade cloud and edge platform to handle complex AI and IoT use cases for the new breed of connected assets like cars, autonomous pods and drones. This highly scalable, globally available platform is ready to support millions of connected assets and vehicles with mission-critical latency, security and reliability. At Airlinq, we envision a thriving ecosystem of people, businesses, and cities that are related, safe, and efficient. We strive to enable and empower our customers and partners in defining the present & future of their products and services in a way that presents an open road of possibilities. We empower businesses to build the future of mobility. By joining us, you can create world-class, innovative customer experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world. Our fast-paced environment provides many opportunities to challenge yourself while working with cutting-edge technologies like edge computing, artificial intelligence, and automotive software platforms. Join the Airlinq Team!