Job Designation: Database Developer
Location: Jaipur, India
Required experience (in years)- 2 to 4 yrs
This position reports into the VP – Engineering at Airlinq. He will work with the Engineering and Development teams to build and maintain a testing and quality program for the full suite of Airlinq’s products and services. The role involves not limited to the following:
- Will include not limited to end-to-end product ownership including architecture, design, execution
- Management of a large and complex platform that records and analyzes large volumes of data.
- Generating complex SQL to gain business insight out of the many levels of data
- Write detailed Stored Procedures that give split second responses.
Skills & Experience requirements:
- 2-4 years of experience in database design, optimization and querying
- Good oral/written communication skills in English
- Expert knowledge of SQL and My SQL
- Thorough knowledge on working of indexes, types of indexes, and indexing algorithms
- Experience in architecting, optimizing and maintaining large databases (hundreds of gigabytes)
- Expert knowledge of MS SQL Server internals, system tables and databases
- Expertise in query tuning using query hints and indexes
- Programming skills in any platform
- Basic Networking knowledge
- Process oriented: Demonstrable commitment to following processes, commenting, documentation, testing etc
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- B.E. / B.Tech. , M.E. /M. Tech in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / MCA.